Sunday, September 2, 2018 - 12:00 PM
- The Showmanship Contest is open to anyone.
- There will be five divisions based on age as of January 1st.
- Novice – Ages 5-7
- Juniors – Ages 8-11
- Intermediate – Ages 12-15
- Senior – Ages 16-21
- Super Showman – The winners of each age group will compete for the title of “Super Showman”. The Super Showman will receive a monetary award of $100 sponsored by the Wyoming County Dairy Committee, and the honor of judging the Adult Showmanship Contest.
- Contest will consist of exhibitor’s presentation of their dairy animal in such a way to best display that animal to the judge. The judge may question exhibitors at his/her discretion.
- Contestants may use any dairy cow or calf of their choice.
- TO ENTER – Anyone wishing to participate in the Dairy Showmanship Contest should present themselves at the show ring on Sunday at 11:30 AM.