Penn State Cooperative Extension, Wyoming County 570-836-3196
- The Wyoming County 4-H Roundup will be held in conjunction with the Wyoming County Community Fair. 4-H projects must be entered in Department 10 for 4-Hers to receive credit for the current 4-H year.
- All exhibitors agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Wyoming County Community Fair.
- Entry Deadline is August 8th. All 4-H entries must be postmarked no later than August 8th, to Wyoming County Community Fair, PO Box 38, Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
- All NON LIVESTOCK entries must be brought to the Fairgrounds on Monday prior to the Fair opening between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. All LIVESTOCK entries must be on the Fairgrounds by the times listed in their section. There are no entry fees for non-livestock entries. Livestock entry fees are listed on their entry form.
- The Wyoming County Cooperative Extension Office reserves the right to disqualify non-confirming 4-H entries. Entries are limited to Wyoming County.
- Judges do not have to award ribbons if the entries to not meet standards. The Judge’s decisions are final.
- No article can compete as more than one entry; that is, an article can be judged only once.
- An exhibitor may make only one entry in each specific class. 4-H members must put their age on the entry forms.
- 4-H Club members eligible to exhibit at the Kiwanis Wyoming County Fair must be enrolled in a Wyoming County 4-H Club by May 1st of this year.
- Articles entered must have been made or grown this year by the exhibitor.
- Posters, to fill requirements for a project, must be 14” x 22” or smaller, unless otherwise stated.
- Project books are required – All project books are to be pre-scored by the Leader must be brought to the Fair with the exhibit, unless excused by the Extension Staff. If required project books are not on exhibit with the project the judge may disqualify the entry or lower the project placing.
- All projects must be picked up after 6:00 PM on Labor Day or between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM on Tuesday after the Fair. Exhibits cannot be picked up before the check-out time listed above.
- The 4-H Livestock Show and Sale is run according to 4-H rules and policies. Questions concerning 4-H Livestock animals/exhibitors should be referred to the Wyoming County Cooperative Extension Office at 570-836-3196.
All project exhibits must have the appropriate completed 4-H project book displayed with them.
Cloverbuds – All projects will be displayed in one area of the building. “Exhibitor cards” will be completed separately. Please DO NOT include Cloverbud exhibitors and projects on the Fair Entry Form.