Chairperson: Louise Kling 215-353-6459
- Read the premium material for Department 23 very carefully. Follow all rules and regulations.
- The entry fee schedule is printed on the entry form. The correct fee MUST accompany the entry form. Entries are due August 8th.
- All entries must be brought to the Fairgrounds the Monday before the Fair between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Entries must be removed from the Fairgrounds the Tuesday after the Fair between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Claim tickets must be presented to pick up entries and to claim premium checks.
- All Department 23 entries can be put on the same entry form.
- No labels are to be put on jars of honey to enable the judging of clarity, etc.
- Attach entry tags to the item using white string only. DO NOT use tape.