Chairperson: Rosanne Womer 570-836-7744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Chairperson: Tricia Womer & Melissa Henn
- Read the premium material for Department 19 very carefully. Follow all rules and regulations.
- The entry fee schedule is printed on the entry form. The correct fee MUST accompany the entry form. Entries are due August 8th.
- All entries must be brought to the Fairgrounds, Monday before the Fair between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Entries must be removed from the Fairgrounds the Tuesday after the Fair between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Claim tickets must be presented to pick up entries and to claim premium checks.
- All entries must be the work of the exhibitor, and must have been made since last year’s Fair.
- Limit one entry for each class per exhibitor.
- We will NOT ACCEPT any entry with nudity, violence, disturbing or inappropriate material.
- Section 3 ceramic articles should have identification marks to indicate that they are originals.
- Youth Under 19 – for additional information and the correct entry code see Department 11 Division 3 Section 980.
- Premiums vary by Section and are listed by Section.
- Please use string to attach all entry tags securely to your entry; entry tags must be visible to be judged.