The following items are strictly prohibited on the fairgrounds by anyone, including vendors offering for sale, without prior permission granted by the Vendor Chairperson:
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Firearms of any type unless carried concealed with a legal Pennsylvania permit. Security personnel excluded.
- Weapons of any type including knives with blades over 3" in length, blackjacks, slappers, weighted gloves, baton, bats, lasers or any other prohibited offensive weapon as defined by Pennsylvania Crimes Code Title 18.
- Illegal drugs or substances as defined in PA.C.S.D.D.&C.A., Act 64.
- Illegal devices, contraband, or substances that have no legitimate use such as bongs, bowls, roaches, counterfeit drugs, or synthetic drugs such as "spice", "K-2", and "bath salts".
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Fireworks of any kind.
- Any unidentifiable substance or liquids.