**Please read all rules carefully before submitting reservation form.**
- Camping area is reserved for exhibitors only.
- Reservation must be received by August 15th.
- Price is $30.00 for the entire week (unless otherwise stated).
- Completed reservation form, including check or money order (no cash) must be mailed to: Wyoming County Fair, C/O Marjorie Singer, 504 Dunlop Road, Meshoppen, PA 18630.
- Incomplete forms will be returned.
- DO NOT MAIL YOUR CAMPER RESERVATION FORM WITH YOUR ENTRY FORM.
- All camper spots will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. You must take your assigned spot and there is no guarantee you will get the same spot as the previous year.
- Measure the overall length of your camper including your hitch. Measure accurately, if you do not fit in your assigned spot, you will be placed in the next available space that best fits your camper.
- Campers may not enter the grounds until the Sunday prior to the Fair after 3:00 PM and must be in place by Tuesday at 6:00 PM.
- Please DO NOT put your awning up until your neighbor is in their spot.
- Campers are responsible for blocking and electrical cords. Note: Water hook-ups are NOT available behind the Ag barns and there are NO sewer hook-ups in any of the camping areas.
- Camping Permits can be picked up in the office and must be displayed prominently at all times during the Fair.
- All campers are required to have an operational fire extinguisher.
- Adult supervision is required for minors at all times in the camping area.
- All guests must be checked into the office prior to spending the night.
- No dumping of grey water or other waste on property.
- NO AIR CONDITIONERS! If you wish to run your air conditioner you must have your own generator.
- Generators must be shut off between the hours of 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM - Please be considerate to your neighbors.
- All campers must be removed from the grounds by 6:00 PM on the Tuesday after the Fair.
- Assigned camping area must be cleared of all items before leaving the grounds, failure to do so will result in not being allowed back next year.
- The Wyoming County Fair and their members will not be responsible for any accident or any kind of nature that may occur to any animal, person or property. The exhibitors and spectators shall hold them harmless and indemnify them against any legal proceeding arising from any accident and/or damage. By submitting entries to the Wyoming County Fair you agree to abide by these rules as well as any rules posted before or during the Fair.