Chairperson: Carol Heydon 570-378-2524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the premium material for Department 17 very carefully. Follow all rules and regulations. If an entry calls for a specific number of blooms, be sure to exhibit that number.
- The entry fee schedule is printed on the entry form. The correct fee MUST accompany the entry form. Entries are due August 8th.
- All entries must be brought to the Fairgrounds, Monday before the Fair between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Entries must be removed from the Fairgrounds the Tuesday after the Fair between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Claim tickets must be presented to pick up entries and to claim premium checks.
- The use of artificial flowers is prohibited, and no premiums will be paid on them.
- All entries must be grown by the exhibitor, except Section 6.
- Exhibitors must supply their own CLEAR GLASS CONTAINERS and CLEAR LIQUID. Containers will be given every possible care but the Fair assumes no responsibility for their safety.
- Exhibitors are limited to one entry per class unless otherwise stated.
- After two or three days, exhibitors may want to replace some blooms.
- Youth Under 19 – for additional information and the correct entry codes see Department 11.
- ALL TAGS MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE PLANT PRIOR TO CHECK IN.