Chairperson: Ed Hetzel 570-909-8994 or email@example.com
Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 6:45 PM
- The race is designed to kick off the Fall Cross Country season for high school and adult runners.
- The race will start at the center of the Fairgrounds then circle a good portion of the layout, and finish along the road at the south end of the grounds.
- Registration will be held outside the main entrance (North Gate) starting at 5:30 PM.
- Pre-registration forms are available at www.neparunner.com.
- To enter this contest the entrant must complete the specific form at the time of registration for the contest and follow the stated guidelines.
- There is an entry fee, which will include the admission price to the Fair for the competitor only.