Chairperson: Alyssa Sickler 570-665-0826 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, September 2, 2018
Premiums: $30 $20 $15
All acts must be checked in with the Jr. Fair Board by 12:30 PM on the day of the show, attend mandatory rehearsal and auditions. The rehearsal and auditions will be announced at a later date. There will be 20 acts total.
- Entries will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your paid admission to the Fair is also your entry fee into this contest.
- There are two categories for judging: 1) 18 and under 2) 19 and older
- Anything deemed inappropriate will result in disqualification and removal from stage.
- No racist, sexist, homophobic, or oppressive language will be tolerated.
- Acts have five minutes to set up, perform, and take down props.
- Acts must provide their own props.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- All decisions by the selected judges are final.