11,000 Open Tractors
- No 4 wheel drive, no dual tires allowed. No RMP limit.
- Cut tires allowed. Maximum tire size is 30.5” x 32”.
- Hitching device must have a 3” x 3 ¾” hole. Drawbar must be a minimum of 1” thick around the opening. Drawbar height is 20 inches.
- If tractor is equipped with a roll cage and harness the driver must wear a fire suit. (Fire suits are highly recommended for all drivers.) All drivers must wear a DOT approved helmet.
- Tractor must have the following safety equipment: fenders, side shield to cover engine block, working approved fire extinguisher, working kill switch, dead man’s throttle (should have 2 springs on linkage), steel flywheel, scatter blanket (must cover flywheel) and automatic transmission must cover torque converter.
- Wheelie bar specifications are: pads on bottom of bars to be 5” square minimum, must be a minimum of 32” rearward from the center of the rear-end housing, maximum of 10” high. Do not connect hitches and wheelie bars. Outside to outside pads to be a minimum of 20” width, bars must support weight of tractor for weight class.
- Neutral starter switch, all exhaust must exit upwards, all driveline parts must be shielded, seat belts are required, and rollover protection highly recommended.
- The judge will verify class entered, their decision is final.